WMSRDC maintains an inventory of industrial and business parks in the region. There are 23 industrial parks or business parks identified in the inventory in the counties of Mason, Muskegon, Newaygo and Oceana. Lake County does not have any designated industrial or business parks at this time. Some information listed in the inventory for each park includes millage rates and local incentives; available utilities, infrastructure and acreage; and current tenants and contact information. This inventory is updated on an annual basis.
- WMSRDC is advertising a Request for Qualifications / Proposals for engineering, design and construction management services for a Muskegon Lake habitat restoration project at the Muskegon Lake Nature Preserve.
- WMSRDC is advertising for competitive construction bids for the Muskegon Lake Urban Waters Green Infrastructure Project
- Check out the October/November 2018 WMSRDC Newsletter
- The FY 2018 Economic Development Assistance Programs for EDA’s Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance was just released.
- WMSRDC Receives Award for 21st Century Asset Management Pilot Project