WMSRDC maintains an inventory of industrial and business parks in the region. There are 23 industrial parks or business parks identified in the inventory in the counties of Mason, Muskegon, Newaygo and Oceana. Lake County does not have any designated industrial or business parks at this time. Some information listed in the inventory for each park includes millage rates and local incentives; available utilities, infrastructure and acreage; and current tenants and contact information. This inventory is updated on an annual basis.
- WMSRDC is requesting competitive bids for the following project: Carpenter Brothers Green Infrastructure Project Phase 2
- Registration is open for the Michigan Natural Shoreline Partnership 2019 Certified Natural Shoreline Professional Course.
- Check out the October/November 2018 WMSRDC Newsletter
- The FY 2018 Economic Development Assistance Programs for EDA’s Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance was just released.
- WMSRDC Receives Award for 21st Century Asset Management Pilot Project