The NADO Research Foundation (NADO RF) has released a short, animated video that highlights the multiple roles that regional development organizations (RDOs), like WMSRDC, play in fostering and strengthening resilience in their regions. Because no part of the country is immune from shocks and disruptions, RDOs, like WMSRDC, everywhere have the responsibility to step up and be agents of resilience in their communities and regions. Often, this work is “behind the scenes,” such as collecting and analyzing regional data, bringing together key stakeholders to plan, and accessing funding to support projects and initiatives.
- Muskegon Area Smart Commute Week June 11-15
- WMSRDC is accepting bids from qualified contractors for excavation, grading, and landscaping to create an approximately one-acre wetland.
- Watch a video about regional development organizations like WMSRDC “Leading the Way on Resilience”
- 2017 WMSRDC Annual Report
- Check out the February/March 2018 WMSRDC Newsletter