The NADO Research Foundation (NADO RF) has released a short, animated video that highlights the multiple roles that regional development organizations (RDOs), like WMSRDC, play in fostering and strengthening resilience in their regions. Because no part of the country is immune from shocks and disruptions, RDOs, like WMSRDC, everywhere have the responsibility to step up and be agents of resilience in their communities and regions. Often, this work is “behind the scenes,” such as collecting and analyzing regional data, bringing together key stakeholders to plan, and accessing funding to support projects and initiatives.
- Check out the October/November 2018 WMSRDC Newsletter
- The FY 2018 Economic Development Assistance Programs for EDA’s Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance was just released.
- WMSRDC Receives Award for 21st Century Asset Management Pilot Project
- Watch a video about regional development organizations like WMSRDC “Leading the Way on Resilience”
- 2017 WMSRDC Annual Report