The WMPA recently held its third Call-For-Projects during the month of August 2018. The WMPA has budgeted approximately $170,500 for this project call. Thirteen projects were submitted and will be reviewed and ranked by a selection committee during the month of September. A community forum will be held on October 10, 2018 where attendees will have the opportunity to vote on the projects. Funding decisions will be announced following the community forum.
Some of the higher profile projects supported by the WMPA in the past are listed below:
• Port of Muskegon Regional Logistics Hub
• Connected Community Broadband Engagement Program
• West Michigan Watershed Collaborative
• West Michigan Regional Dashboard
• Infrastructure Asset Management Pilot Project