The NADO Research Foundation (NADO RF) has released a short, animated video that highlights the multiple roles that regional development organizations (RDOs), like WMSRDC, play in fostering and strengthening resilience in their regions. Because no part of the country is immune from shocks and disruptions, RDOs, like WMSRDC, everywhere have the responsibility to step up and be agents of resilience in their communities and regions. Often, this work is “behind the scenes,” such as collecting and analyzing regional data, bringing together key stakeholders to plan, and accessing funding to support projects and initiatives.
- MPO Technical Committee Meeting on October 16, 2019
- Long Range Transportation Plan Under Development – Please Take Survey
- New FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- State of Michigan EGLE Pollution Emergency Alerting Systems (PEAS) Hotline: 800-292-4706
- Watch the Short Film Here: Muskegon Lake – Back from the Brink