The NADO Research Foundation (NADO RF) has released a short, animated video that highlights the multiple roles that regional development organizations (RDOs), like WMSRDC, play in fostering and strengthening resilience in their regions. Because no part of the country is immune from shocks and disruptions, RDOs, like WMSRDC, everywhere have the responsibility to step up and be agents of resilience in their communities and regions. Often, this work is “behind the scenes,” such as collecting and analyzing regional data, bringing together key stakeholders to plan, and accessing funding to support projects and initiatives.
- Consultation Meeting for 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan Projects – January 22, 2019
- Read the October/November 2019 WMSRDC Newsletter
- Long Range Transportation Plan Under Development
- New FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- State of Michigan EGLE Pollution Emergency Alerting Systems (PEAS) Hotline: 800-292-4706