The West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission (WMSRDC) is pleased to announce that we are seeking Request for Qualifications/Proposals for a consultant to assist WMSRDC with ecological engineering design and construction management services for four fish and wildlife habitat restoration sites in the White River, Oceana County, Michigan. This project is funded through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/WMSRDC Regional Partnership for the Lake Michigan Rivers and Coastal Wetlands Restoration Project. A mandatory pre-proposal, virtual meeting will be held on October 12th, with an optional site tour to follow. Please see the below RFQ/P and supplemental materials for more information.
- WMSRDC wants to know how you have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- WMSRDC Seeking RFP/Qs for White River Fish Passage and In-Stream Habitat Restoration Project
- WMSRDC to Host Regional ARPA Local Government Funding Virtual Workshop October 12, 2021
- New Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Under Development
- Draft Transportation Participation Plan Public Review Period